Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Holiday Highlight

Going to the movies, pools, shopping and so many other things like having sleep overs, are things people might do in the holidays. But my holiday was boring. I had nothing to do but to stay home and watch T.V or either go on the computer. The only places I went to was was Denny’s, my Aunty’s house, Albany and my Uncle’s house in Henderson. It was kind of fun at these places.

I went to Denny’s for breakfast on the first week of the holidays. We went to the Denny’s in Auckland. I was excited to go there because I hadn’t been there in ages and I was also craving for their Hot Fudge Cake. But when I finished breakfast, I was already full to eat it. When I got the Hot Fudge Cake I only ate a little bit because my auntie asked for extra sauce and it was to rich for me.

When we went to my uncles house in Henderson, we just had a feed. After the feed, I just hung out with my cousins in the lounge. Then we watched a movie. The movie we watched was The Little Fockers. Its a comedy. The movie was kind of funny and interesting. After the movie we went for a walk. We went home late, around 11 pm.

In the last week of the holidays I did absolutely nothing. I just stayed home and watched T.V and went on the Internet. During these past two weeks, it just hasn’t been the best holiday for me and was not interesting. But I can’t wait till the next holidays because I know that I will have an awesome time in Rarotonga.

No comments: