Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hard Material at Tech

Walking into Mr Grundy's class made me feel like I was in college. Everyone had taken a seat. The class was very different. Instead of chairs we sat on stools at a big table with only four sides to sit on. The class wasn't the same as our regular classes.

Mr Grundy gave us a sheet of safety rules. We had to tick the boxes safe or not safe. This was so no one would get hurt while building or making something. The material that we use is wood. But before building we have to design.

2 comments:

Mrs Burt said...

I can remember that feeling myself when I was in Year 7 and went by bus to Te Aroha College for Tech. It does make you feel like you are going to college yourself. Until you see all the real college students and they are so big!!
I am looking forward to seeing what you design. Will you take a photo of your design and publish it here?

Nga Kaituhi o PES said...

It's great to know that you are all so safety conscious at Tech Kezia! I can't wait to see some of the finished products, the designs are certainly looking interesting.
Mrs Nua