Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Dunker

Missing the target three times in a row wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. It was time for both teams to swap over. When it was my turn to be the dunkee, I felt a bit nervous while climbing up the little ladder. I was sitting above a tank of cold water waiting for someone to hit the target. Then finaly Tevita hit it. It was like a surprise falling down because you wouldn't have known when a person had hit the target. When I got out I wasn't really cold but I was really excited to go again. Out of the whole game I never got someone dunked but it was heaps of fun. This was one of my best camp Kindness highlight.

5 comments:

Beni said...

That was really great when I had to through balls at the target
Beni

Anonymous said...

Hi Kezia
The Dunker was one of my Camp Kindness Highlights too. I think that It was really fun getting dunked.
Cool Writing
Destiney

russell@ptengland.school.nz said...

I just wish I'd been there Kezia. I was still down with the kayaks so I missed all the fun.
I enjoyed reading your writing. I thought it was well expressed. Keep up the good work.

Mrs Tele'a said...

I agree with you Kezia - this was one very exciting game. I wasn't brave enough like Ms Tito to be the dunkee. Good on you for giving it a go! When I came around the kindergarten fence and saw what you were all up to I was so excited. I have only seen this type of dunking game on TV - American movies! I think I got a good shot of Ms Tito being dunked, maybe she'll let us post it here? We better ask her first! Good writing Kezia, you made me feel just as you must of when you took part.
Mrs Tele'a

Anonymous said...

Hey
Kezia Sam here great story about the dunker.Man!! it was cool when you get people by hitting the target.