Monday, July 4, 2011

Tamaki Tech

Every Monday Team five walk down to Tamaki College at 8:30 am for Tech. We go there to learn more about things. There are five subjects at tech which are science, electronics, food tech, graphics and wood tech. My favourite subject is food tech because we get to cook then eat. But after we cook, we write the recipe on our books.

This term the group that I am in is in Electronics. Our teacher in Electronics Is Mr Mulholtra. We have been working on a simple circuit. This circuit was supposed to be a sensor. We used copper tape, soldering iron, LED (light), multi meter and some other things to complete it. I have completed my circuit and it works.

Today the people who hadn’t completed their simple circuit or it was damaged had to get it done. But the people who finished their project had to make a poster. The poster had to be about ‘The Dangers Of Electricity’. Mr Mulholtra put some coloured paper out on the table for us to get. He helped us to come up with things to draw. We drew things that are dangerous for us to touch or be around.

Electronics was awesome. I cant wait to go to our next subject which is Science. I am sure I’ll have a fantastic time and learn much more things about technology.

No comments: