Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All about me

Hello my name is Kezia Teono and I am 12 years old. My nationality is Cook island. I have 4 sisters, and they all live in Raro with my mum. I stay here in New Zealand with my grandparents and my cousin.

I am a year 8 at Pt England school and I am in room 21 my class is mixed with year 7 and 8’s. My teachers name is Mrs Lagitupu and my principle’s name is Mr Burt.

My hobbies are travelling, playing with friends and relaxing with my cousins. My favourite sport’s are touch and basketball. My favourite subject at school is Maths and Art.

2 comments:

Mrs Lagitupu said...

HI Kezia

Thank you for sharing some information about yourself. You must be pretty special to be able to live with your grandparents in NZ. I hope that you have a great year this year. Its your final year at Pt England, so please make the most of it!

All the best

Anonymous said...

Hey Kezia!!
My name is Alice. I am 12 years old and In year 8 just like you. Your blog is Amazing!!! At our school we have one on one laptops too, but we have macbooks. We have recently started doing blogs but we have only posted on it once. maybe you could have a look at mine every now and then and comment? I would really appreciate it if you did!