Friday, November 26, 2010

Fia fia night

I could hear the sound of people from the audience cheering for the first group on, which was the senior Kapa Haka group. “Yay!” It was finally Fia fia night.

I was in the waiting room with the rest of my group getting changed. I was very excited. When we were all ready we had to wait until it was our turn on stage. Listening to the crowd made me nervous. I was in the tectonik group. We were all waiting back stage while the Samoan group was making their way off stage. I had butterflies in my stomach as Mr Burt announced that it was the tectonik group’s turn. But when I walked on stage I felt alright.

Hearing everyone cheer was awesome. But at the end of the night after everyone had left it was silent. Fia fia night was over and it was a success.

1 comment:

BobbiGrace said...

Hi Kezia
It sounds like you had a great time at Fiafia night. Your guys tectonic dance was amazing!! I cant wait until our next production!!